Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tofu and Cheerios and horsey

Totally random post today but can I just say that it's amazing what a day off chemo does to the body! Seriously, the best way I can describe it is like a fog lifting up off your head. Weeks 2 and 3 of this past round (7th since I started) was hard and my head felt like it was in a cloud and I was so lethargic! I felt back to my normal energetic self today. It's only for a week but I plan to maximize my "good" week as much as possible to store up energy (and freezer meals!) for the hard weeks. Still, so grateful for modern medicine too.

Oh Lord, this is such a hard journey and not my will but yours. Please lead me and help me glorify you!!

I have cried out to God to take this cup from me but I have seen through this journey, since July of last year, how or walk with The Lord has grown and how miracles have happened. I am so happy to be alive!

So back on the totally random post (maybe my head is still in a cloud?!!) but I made Zachary a quick and healthy snack of tofu pieces mixed in Cheerios powder (for him to grip the tofu pieces). He loved them! Zev's mum Judy cleaned and brought down this wooden horsey and My two Z men got to "horse" around on it this afternoon!

Have a good day :-)



1 comment:

Gena said...

Glad you are feeling much better this week FiFi. No matter how you are feeling you always have kind words and a warm smile for all you come in contact with. Thank you for your beautiful spirit.

Love ya Girl