Wednesday, May 09, 2012

New buddy!

Those of you who read my blog know that a dear friend of mine here, a fellow military wife, Natalie, recently had her baby boy, James (11 days after Zachary) at the same hospital.  Today I popped over for a visit and for our boys to "officially" meet. They have been in the same room before but had never "met" (I'm not sure that they acknowledged each other although at one point Zachary was screaming so I'm sure James noticed him!) I love Natalie and so I hope that our boys can become friends! Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures!
My poor boy was tired...I had woken him from a nap to take his picture with baby James. He is just like his momma- not happy when hungry or tired!
Baby James is a sweetie; gorgeous blonde hair and a sweet face. I think he looks like Natalie.
Sweet Zachary just wanted to be carried by me today. It has been a rainy day all day, and I liken his need to be carried to "sleeping in" on a rainy day. So in my sling he is sitting/ sleeping (and snoring) right now.

"Correct your son, and he will give you comfort; He will also delight your soul."
Proverbs 29:17

No comments: