Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Visit from Fancy Nancy and a Triptych for Baby Zachary!

Our friend Fancy Nancy drove down today to see us and to drop off a beautiful triptych for Zachary's room! She had offered to have her sister in law, Melissa, paint a mural for Zachary's nursery, and I told her that a triptych would be better, so we could take it with us. I liked the idea of the Tree of Life with a scripture verse just for Zachary on it. I prayed about this and was led to Jeremiah 29:11:
I love the way it turned out! I picked out the background color and actually painted the letters in Zachary's room in the same pale blue. The tryptych is hanging over Zachary's crib.
We had a fun day going out to lunch and then catching up with a neighbor and then Nancy had to head home to her own family. Thanks Nancy and Melissa!
And because I know that you are just dying to know what Zachary is up to, this was taken a few minutes ago. I LOVE THIS BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: