Friday, March 23, 2012

Beautiful Boy


I woke up this morning with this beautiful song in my head.  I sang it softly to my beautiful boy while rubbing my belly and feeling him kick back!  I can't wait to meet him and I know that Zev is so excited too.  Today marks 38 weeks of gestation and at my doctor's appointment today, I am hoping that Dr. Reed can give some information as to when he expects our boy to arrive and perhaps how much he weighs.  I haven't experienced any of the pre-labor signs yet, so my gut feeling is that he will be a full 40 weeks gestation baby.  Maybe even a little longer....

This has been such a wonderful pregnancy; thank you LORD!!!  I pray that the labor and delivery go well too.  I love being pregnant.  I love it when Zev puts his hands on my belly and with a serious face tries to feel what the baby is doing.  More often than not our boy will kick and move around.  I believe that he can sense his daddy's hands and voice.  A few nights ago, Zev felt a big "thump" when he touched my belly.  So cool.... 

I have been organizing our baby boy's room, putting things away (lots of teddy bears and blankets) and just cleaning things up.  Finalizing our hospital "go" bag.  Is this nesting?  I love my son so much; I can't even imagine how much more I will love him when he arrives. 

To all blog readers out there who are parents; I get it now.  I understand the incredible love that you have for your own child.  It's amazing! I love Zev so much more now that we are beginning our little family and will have our own boy soon.  I look at him differently and imagine what our son will look like.  Thanks to God for creating our little one.
 
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well. 
Psalm 139:14

No comments: