Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Gracias Tias

"Las Tias" which includes three very special women in my life: Auntie Gladys, Auntie Fabi and Auntie Charo sent our baby boy a Graco Pack n Play, which arrived on our doorstep about 5 minutes ago.  It's not the material good which makes me feel happy, but rather, the fact that these women (my mum's 3 sisters) who were as much my mums and treated me like their own daughter, are now showering our baby boy with love.  I can't wait to introduce our son to these ladies and their families (he will be showered with lots of love and kisses....Zev is already used to this :-))) hahaha)

Muchisimas gracias, Tias. We love you very much.

But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.  Joshua 24:15

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

How nice!!! Isn't is a sweet thing to have people already love your baby???

Anonymous said...

Love that verse! That is what my small group class is named "Joshua 24:15"! Happy day for baby things.!