Monday, February 06, 2012

Maternity pictures

Our sweet friend, Ginny, who we met through our church gave us a maternity photo shoot as a baby gift to us! We honestly weren't planning to have "belly" shots done (we were just thinking of taking some pictures of our boy when he arrives) but when Ginny offered to take our pictures we thought "why not"!!
We went to a beautiful, historic former Army post called Fort Monroe (you probably read about my prior post where we visited Fort Monroe).
Ginny had never done a maternity shot before but she researched fun poses and brought some props with her.
We had so much fun. Ginny brought her husband, Mark and we had fun exploring and playing with poses.
We feel so happy and blessed.





"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look beautiful!