Wednesday, February 18, 2015

"Oh the places you'll go!"

So I bought Zachary a copy of Dr. Seuss' book, "Oh the places you'll go!" The intent is to give it to Zachary's teachers, starting with Ms. Karen, his preschool teacher, and then passing it to each teacher until he graduates. What a fun idea, right?

So, because he probably won't remember the reason why I bought him the book, I read it to him. He seemed to really like it! 

I also write "Lunchbox Notes" from "Mama to Zachary" or him to know how much I love him! As well as this blog. I just pray that I can be alive long enough to see him accept Jesus Christ as his Savior and to meet his future bride! I believe that I will! 

Enjoy the video and pics :-)

YouTube Video:
 

Pics:
At the amazing new Slover Library in Downtown Norfolk! This library is simply BEAUTIFUL!


My handsome guy. Doesn't he look SO BIG?!!



1 comment:

Gena said...

Oh I loved listening to you reading this wonderful story to Zachary. You are such a good mum!!! You are making great memories for your little boy and I too know that you will be there with him years from now to reminisce about these precious times. Love and miss you. xoxo