Monday, February 18, 2013

Bike ride through the beautiful south coast

Uncle Phil took Zev and I on a lovely bike ride down through the beautiful south coast today. We had such great weather and rode by some gorgeous scenic areas. We rode along the Princes Highway, on the way to Wollongong, and past Kiama beach, where my family used to go camping when I was a kid. Brought back so many good memories and it reminded me how beautiful Australia is, especially the bush land. Zev and uncle Phil took turns on each other's bikes while I filmed them and took pictures. We had lunch in Gerrigong at a lovely cafe overlooking the beaches and then headed back trough historic Berry. It was a lovely day!

















2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey Fi! you look beautiful as always!

Gena said...

OMG FiFi, what a wonderful vacation you, Zev and Zachary are having. You've had the opportunity to see so many friend and family and visit some wonderful places. I'm thrilled that your holiday is going so well and that you have been blessed with this very special time. Love you girl and wish the rest of your trip to be filled with lots more fun and adventure. Besos xoxox