Monday, January 14, 2013

A beautiful day

Today is going to be a great day, I just know it. I had a great week last week and it was ALMOST tainted by the news on Saturday from my oncologist that my blood counts are low, but I am not going to let that news dampen my day. The good news is that: a) I am alive today; b) I am saved and am going to go to heaven one day (although God please let me stay on earth a little longer!) c) I am blessed to have an awesome husband, son, family, friends, access to expensive chemotherapy and diagnostic tools such as an MRI every 3 months; d) Zachary is such a doll. I know I already mentioned him, but he seriously wakes up HAPPY every morning. He makes my heart sing. As Zev does too of course :-)

So I would like to leave you with some of pictures from this past week which brought a smile to my face. Yes, one of the pictures includes a picture of Coach purses. We went to the outlets on Friday. Zachary was such a good shopper. Purses make me happy. So do cute shoes. I'm still a girl :-)

Have a great week!

Ps: My oncologist wants me to come in for weekly blood work this week. She may readjust the dose of chemo (Temodar) that I am on. Please pray that my blood levels stabilize. And that I don't get sick :-)

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God." Philippians 4:6



















1 comment:

Gena said...

New purse, New purse, New purse, OK one more, New shoes:>)) Love how much spirit you always have. Prayers continuing today and always sweet friend. You'll do just what you need to do to push forward and win against the cancer. Get tose blood counts up!!! God is with you all the way and your loved ones (including me) are brought closer to HIM because of HIS and our love of you.Love you FiFi xoxo