Friday, September 21, 2012

Our little pumpkin

I'm thinking of taking him to a pumpkin patch to take some pictures......Zev says he is my doll :-))) I am making the most of it while Zachary lets me!

Hope you are all having a great week. Thank you for continuing to pray; we still haven't heard back from the doctors regarding my treatment. I have a peace about it all though :-)

I keep praying my life verse, which seems spot on appropriate now:

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall make your paths straight." Proverbs 3: 5-6

Love, Fiona :-))

3 comments:

Gena said...

Tell Zev of course Zachary is Your Little Doll. He is such a delightful baby and so easy to play with. Like you say, do it while you can since he become less agreeable to primping as he gets bigger. Don't you love em at this age!!!

Thanks for sharing you verse. I have been thinking about your treatment and concerned with the delay and I keep reminding myself that it's in God's Hands. Perfect verse for the impatient. Love ya FiFi XOXOXO

Lindsey said...

You should certainly take him to a pumpkin patch! You will love looking back on those pictures!

Praying for you!

Leslie said...

Cutest little punkin ever!