Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Third opinion encouraging

We had a good visit with Dr Q at Johns Hopkins today. He is also in favor of brain surgery, around the same time as the UVA. We are praying for God's discernment and guidance on where to go for treatment. I never thought 2.5 weeks ago that I would be saying this but I am grateful for this experience. If it allows me to glorify God then it is a good thing. I still pray for the tumor, which is about the size of a lemon with roots that go into my brain and will have to be attacked with chemo and radiotherapy down the road, to shrink and perhaps even miraculously disappear. Today is a good day to believe in miracles, don't you think?

4 comments:

Gena said...

Yes, yes, yes, today is a perfect day to believe in miracles. They seem to be coming a little at a time since you first found out about your tumor. God is GREAT and He is being a very watchful Father. God will guide you and Zev in making your decision on who will have the honor in performing the surgery. Your life has been in God's hands from the start and will continue to be. Love and miss you Sweet Fi. XO

Lindsey said...

Yes, it is a great day! I am so glad that you went and got 2nd and 3rd opinions. Will you go to Johns Hopkins or stay at UVA?

Ashleigh said...

Girl! YOU ARE LIVING PROOF AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE!!! I am praying for more miracles to come! David and I love you and are praying for you and your sweet family.

Laura and Ryan said...

Praise the Lord for 2nd and 3rd opinions! God is carrying you through this. I'll be praying for discernment for your decision...We love you!