Tuesday, August 14, 2012

He is MIGHTY to save

We are in Baltimore and actually had a chance to go down to the beautiful harbor. I love the water. Tomorrow morning is a nice early start with a brain scan at 0630 and then meetings with Dr. Q to determine the type of brain surgery he will do. Surgery is scheduled for 0830 on Thursday August 16th.

Thank you for all your prayers and outpouring of love and support. I keep saying we are humbled by this. Zev and I don't even know some of you who are praying for us and yet we life you. And feel so loved. Thank you.

Today was a good day :-) Tomorrow will be a good day and the day after that........

A dear friend, Jill, sent me this cure PINK T-shirt with Zephaniah 3:17 on the back. Now don't ask me where Zephaniah is in the Bible: all I know is that it is in the Old Testament somewhere and after I post this I am going to look it up, but isn't the language just beautiful!? He is MIGHTY TO SAVE!

On that note I am off to bed. Zev will probably be taking over updating he blog either tomorrow or Thursday. H is such a good man :-)

Fiona xo

No comments: