Monday, July 09, 2012

Guess who is 3 months old today?!!

Our beautiful baby boy, Zachary, is 3 months old today.  Zachary, your daddy and I love you more and more each day.  Just when I thought you couldn't get any cuter, I wake up the next day and....bam!  You're cuter and sweeter than ever.  Thank you for being such a blessing to us.  You mean more to us than words can express.
Zachary, you are now sitting up in your Bumbo that Gena and Hans bought you (thank you Gena and Hans!)  You have excellent neck muscles and you are also holding onto things.  You are also able to focus and observe small things, like the animals on your burp cloths.
You are talking up a storm.  When I go in to feed you for your 5 am feeding, you are so "chatty".  Even though I am tired and have one eye open, I think it is so cute.  I smile at you and that makes you smile SO BIG at me.  Your eyes get wide and you develop a big grin from ear to ear.  You know how to melt my heart, young man...
Your face lights up when your daddy comes home from work.  It's pretty cute to watch.  When daddy is away and you see his face on the computer screen during Skype, your eyes get wide and you smile big.  We love you to bits, son.

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18
 

No comments: