Thursday, July 21, 2011

Graduation!

Yesterday was my graduation day from the University of Tübingen!
It was great to have my German teacher, Ulla and her husband, Manfred there for support.
It was even better to have THE BEST and MOST PATIENT husband in the world right there by my side. He really is worth his weight in gold, he is. Not only did Zev sit through 3 hours of the Graduation ceremony, but he also took tons of pictures and mingled with the international LLM Group. Sweetie...
My LLM Group on the stage after we received our degrees.
We took Ulla and Manfred out for "Kaffee und Kuchen" afterwards.
Then Zev and I headed to the University private guest house for the LLM after party/ dinner. Such a great day! Such great experiences from an intense but rewarding year. Not only did I learn academic stuff, I also learned a lot about other cultures and grew to appreciate my husband even more than ever. Now I call THAT a real education!
Take care, love Fi xo

2 comments:

Leslie said...

So proud of you FI!!!! Way to go! All that hard work has paid off! You are amazing! Love you sister! xoxo

Laura and Ryan said...

Yay Fi! I'm so proud and seriously impressed! ALL in German?! So amazing!! xoxo