Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dinner with Prof. Dr. Kinzig and family

Last night Zev and I, along with fellow LLM Graduate Antonios from Greece, were invited to the home of my thesis supervisor, Prof. Dr. Kinzig.
It was a real honor to be invited to his lovely home. His wife put on an awesome gourmet smorgasbord of lots of different types of cheeses, bread, prosciutto, melons and olives. It was very Meditteranean! She also cooked this delicious ham and leek quiche and told us that she made the crust from scratch!
Prof. Kinzig´s 3 kids were really cute. The little girls asked me to read them some books and even gave me some pointers on the names of animals that I didn´t know!! They were really good kids.
His little son was such a happy, pleasant baby and just looked at us with his big blue eyes.
Antonios flies back to Greece today. Bon Voyage Antonios and best wishes for your future!

No comments: