Friday, September 28, 2012

Oncologist visit

Hi all, my visit with the oncologist yesterday went ok. She STILL hasn't received back the results of the stain that the University of Virginia is doing, to determine what sub-speciality my tumor is (hence the delay in chemo and radiation). She explained that she is waiting on results from the Mayo clinic. She is very compassionate and a believer (she told us so yesterday) and was very apologetic about the delay. I think the hardest part about yesterday's visit, was that she told me that although physically I can have more children, that logistically it would be impossible (with MRI scans every 2 months.) I believe in life and the reality is that if I had to choose between treatment and my unborn baby, I would choose to protect the baby. I thought to myself, as I held Zachary in my arms "nothing is impossible with God". My oncologist said that as soon as the test results came in (hopefully sometime next week) that she would let me know and begin treatment. God is working on me with regards to my patience!

On a more positive note, Zev, Zachary and I are heading to DC for the weekend! I am excited to visit the museums and walk around the nation's capital! I praised God this morning for my healthy boy and my amazing husband. GOD IS GOOD!!!!

"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith." Ephesians 3: 16-17.

Speaking of Zachary, he is such a blessing. Zev and I are so blessed to have him in our lives. Zev bought him a
Camouflage onesie before he was even born and which I am going to put him in this afternoon. I will take pics and post soon!

Have a good day!

FIFi xo

No comments: