Monday, August 31, 2009

Travel to San Francisco- for work of course!!





August has been a month of travel for Fifi. Zev got to travel to the north of France- Arvillers, for the beautiful country wedding of Adele and Romain- and what a great day that was. I (Fifi) attended an Equal Employment Opportunity New Investigator course in San Francsico- in preparation for my new business from home. San Francisco was an interesting experience- the highlight was an amazing Chicken Noodle soup (I know, it is only soup but this soup was INCREDIBLE), at Chinatown. And of course a Starbucks on every corner. I think my coffee fix was well and truly looked after (and my wallet lighter) after a week of Starbucks. All in all, an excellent course- now I am ready to jump start my business and start investigating cases!!

No comments: