Monday, September 03, 2007

Dinner tonight.....



Well there's Fifi's first bird ladies and gentlemen!!! I have to say hunting is a lot of fun- especially because Zev and I have been out at the trap and skeet range so much, that is was cool to put our "practice into action" and hunt some real game. The cleaning-the-birds-in-the-field-part-after-we-killed-them was something that I still need to get used to, so Zev was gracious to do the gory part although he did make me take their heads off- ok too much info. Anyhoo, for those of you who prefer to buy their meat already nicely cleaned and processed and such, please rest assured that Zev and I practice good hunting and conservation, including only hunting what we plan to eat and only hunting what we are meant to hunt- easier said than done when you are trying to recognize different species of birds.....

No comments: