Saturday, October 14, 2006

Greetings from Louisiana and Iraq!

G'day everyone! Hope that all are happy and healthy in the various parts of the world you may! I hope that you enjoy the latest pictures that I have posted of Zev. He is doing well and working long days but enjoying the experience. As you can see by the pictures below, Zev has had the opportunity to travel to different bases throughout Iraq, and thank you to all who have prayed for his safety, especially when he is on his travels. Life for me (Fi) is going great here in Louisiana. I am very fortunate to have a good support group here who keep me busy with tennis lessons, dinners and other activities, and of course work is keeping me well and truly employed and occupied! Anyway, if anyone needs Zev's email or mailing address just send me an email and let me know. All the best! Fi ;-)

No comments: